Saturday, September 8, 2007

Twenty-One Reasons to Celebrate

Behold, unto you will be born a child......Oops, wrong birth.
My daughter Brandy was born September 9th and while we often will lovingly refer to her as "the child from hell" she has been one of the best occurrences in my life. She has shaped much of whom I am, just as I have shaped part of whom she is. Following are a few of the reasons I love and adore her so much (in no particular order):

Contagious rolling laughter when something really amuses you
Beautiful green-blue eyes
Intelligence
Independent
Photographer's Eye
Lunch Dates
Kind Heart
Cynical
Loyal Friend
Great Traveling Partner
Dependable
Creative
Movies on Demand (from your own collection)
Girls Night Out, Baby
Navigational Skills
Quick (and evil) wit-"Stick with the jokes you don't intend to make, Mom"
Conservationinst
Long finger nails (how do you manage that?)
Lovely Smile
Ethical
Political

5 comments:

Mrs. Pallagi said...

First to post comment! :)

Brandy said...

Well, I don't bite my nails - it seems to help XD

Movies on demand - so true!

I love our lunch dates and girls night out ... so much fun...even when its a trip to Costco XD

I love you mommy. Thank you for the kind words :) It means a lot.

Yar said...

Don't look now, but you've actually posted one per month at this rate. :)

Mrs. Pallagi said...

You better watch out - Grandma is going to make you come up with 75 reasons to celebrate if she sees this..lol.

Yar said...

I just panicked realizing I hadn't looked at your blog in awhile. I assumed you would have posted more by now and would be fuming that I hadn't visited.

Guess not.